NYC Metropolitan rugby! Movember is an exciting way for NY Rugby to raise awareness for men's health issues and have a good time while doing it. This year we would like to issue a NY Rugby challenge to you all and ask that you register on Movember.com and join the New York MO-tropolitan Network.
There are a few ways you can get involved, either individually or through a team. Each department is encouraged to start a team made up of Mo Bros and Mo Sistas.
A team is a way to make Movember fun and engaging. Once you create a team, you gotta do some mo-recruiting because, let's face it, other than Tom Selleck no one can really wear a moustache alone.
WHAT IS MOVEMBER?
Movember, the month formerly known as November, is a moustache growing charity event held during November each year that raises funds and awareness for men's health.
• REGISTER at: http://us.movember.com/register/ and start your team up!
• RECRUIT team members by using the email, Facebook and Twitter “BUILD YOUR TEAM” tools off of your Mo Space page ... Remember to make sure your team members are registered! Believe it or not, just growing a Mo will not cure cancer!
• JOIN the New York MO-tropolitan Network from your Mo Space page: http://us.movember.com/mospace/network/newyorkmotropolitanrugby
• CREATE a new look by starting to grow your Mo on Movember 1st
• MOTIVATE your friends and family to support your growing efforts by using the email, Facebook and Twitter “Ask for Donations” tools off of your Mo Space page
• CELEBRATE your journey at a Mo themed end of Movember Celebration: http://us.movember.com/events/find-an-event/, or host your own with the office by ordering your free Movember party-in-a-box: http://us.movember.com/events/mo-parties/
The Movember website provides many great resources including personalized fundraising pages and promotional materials to help your Movember cause. If you need any help along the way or need any information, you can email Katie Thiele at Katie@movember.com
If you’re in NYC this Wednesday 10th October, you are invited to join George at 6pm at Thomas Pink on Madison & 53rd for their latest ...
Special Report by Leandro Conde for A Rugby Life Mr. Jose Gomez Bavaresco or "Pepe" is another unsung hero from the develo...
MINNETONKA, Minn. – Rugby Athletic has announced it will start distributing the brand BLK (#BeyondLimitsKnown) starting immediately. “A...
Special Report by Benedict Chanakira for A Rugby Life African sport is unfortunately mostly riddled with player-management rows, corrupt...
In this podcast episode, I talk with Rob Schnabel , President & Co Founder of Bakline , Inc., a designer sportswear company headquar...
Check out the rest of the shows in the series at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwj9sDLeoDuxylAoaQxcrRoTRbhgTzZty
This year the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City will be showcasing the documentary short film 'The Rugby Boys of Memphis...
Courtesy of USA Rugby BOULDER, Colo. – The top 24 boys and girls teams in the country will meet at Rio Tinto Stadium for the USA Rugby ...
Special Report by Leandro Conde for A Rugby Life Ecuadorian National Rugby Team The E cuadorian National rugby team have an impr...
For anyone who hasn't had the chance to watch rugby league live, the 2010 Rugby League Atlantic Cup in Jacksonville, Florida , wi...