Cerra Cardwell, the rugby supervisor at fast NYC and a player with the Village Lions RFC, is looking for rugby coaches to work in Brooklyn, NY. The full job description can be found below and is paid position starting at $25 per hour.
Anyone who is interested can contact Cerra via email or by phone (860-212-2317)
Reports to: Cerra Cardwell, f.a.s.t. NYC Rugby Supervisor
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB
To provide coaching to children in NYC through the f.a.s.t. NYC Rugby League, school PE program or school recess program. The scope of the role will be to provide a positive, safe and fun coaching atmosphere to children, while paying particular focus on the fundamentals of the sport.
● To coach girls and boys to play flag Rugby
● Introduce leadership skills
● Deliver coaching education sessions to teachers and volunteering parents
● Take a professional approach to the planning, preparation and organization of coaching sessions
● Establish and maintain a comprehensive schedule of coaching
● Regularly evaluate coaching sessions
● Provide records of participation levels at coaching sessions
● Ensure the safety and welfare of all participants
● Undertake any other necessary and relevant duties under the direction of the f.a.s.t. Rugby Supervisor
● Comply fully with f.a.s.t. NYC policies and procedures