On June 14, Play Rugby USA and event partners HSBC, Diageo, and Saatchi & Saatchi will be hosting the the NYC Rugby Cup Cocktail Benefit on June 14th. This event helps to raise funds for Play Rugby USA, which strives to achieve its mission of "Developing Youth Through Rugby" by working with over 2,000 children per week in NYC alone! The event includes a full open bar and Hor D'oeurves from Provence en Boite, silent auction and raffle, and a VIP cocktail hour on the 16th floor. Tickets are $100 for General Admission, and $150 for VIP.
Full event details are below, and tickets can be purchased at http://www.2012nycrugbycup.charityhappenings.org/
What: NYC Rugby Cup Cocktail Benefit
Where: Saatchi & Saatchi SSpace, 375 Hudson Street
When: June 14th, 2012, 7-11PM (VIP Cocktail Hour from 6-7)
- VIP Reception, with HM British Consul General Danny Lopez, 16th Floor, 6pm - 7pm
- Main Reception, SSpace (ground floor) 7pm - 11pm.
- Full open bar & Hor D'oeurves
- Silent Auction and Raffle
- Internship Graduation and Awards.
- HM British Consul General, Danny Lopez - London 2012.