Their men’s team competes in NERFU DIII competition against the following programs: UMass Boston, Curry College, Tufts University & Salem State. They are a very ambitious program and they have had success in their short life so far. The women’s team is brand new for 2014/2015 but have recruited an enthusiastic group of girls who have been hitting the practice field since last fall.
Practices will be held early mornings with most games on Sundays. They would like the appointed candidates to attend some practices and games but are also interested in hearing from candidates that could only assist us on game days.
Basic duties will be as follows:
- Teaching the core skills of rugby
- Coaching of the team, units (backs/forwards) and individuals
- Coaching of the scrum, lineouts, breakdown and/or back play
- Assist with team meetings / video analysis sessions
- Develop both rookie and experienced players
Sarah Richardson (Assistant Director of Student Activities) | email@example.com | (617) 243-2475
Robin Peers (Head Coach) | firstname.lastname@example.org | (617) 939-6435
with details of your playing and/or coaching background. Applications will be treated on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Please note: this is a volunteer position.